Opportunity Management is based on a few concepts:
- Every organization can deliver higher performance through training, communication, and effective teamwork.
- High performing teams have a distinct culture of execution and results. They take pride in that culture.
- When unexpected events occur, top performing teams know how to instantly adjust and adapt.
- Managers need to know which activities are i) under-performing and ii) have the greatest impact on results.
- People make better decisions when they understand exactly how their specific actions impact everyone around them.